Clean, professional websites that load quickly, look great on any device and send the right message to the ideal clients.
The secret to generating consistent sales online is to build up a targeted list of clients that want what you sell and benefit from it!
With over 20 years of email marketing experience, I shared my tools, tips and strategies to build a profitable email business.
After building up an email list of 25,000 subscribers and generating six figures in online sales, I outlined my strategies, tools and advice in 21 Email Secrets. One of the biggest attractions for email marketing is that, if done correctly, a simple list of 1,000 subscribers can generate around $1,000 per month. Likewise a 5k list will generate $5k per month.
I pull back the curtain and share everything needed for anyone to copy my results working online from home in 21 Email Secrets.
Professional, Clean Web Design
All of my websites meet a standard of excellence for our clients, the search engines as well as our client’s visitors. This includes load times under 5 seconds, intentional marketing geared towards the ideal prospect and secure hosting and technical support.
When an existing business adds an authority website to their marketing strategy, they give prospects the opportunity to discover what their products or services are, how they can help them, about the people that work there, directions, pricing and much more.
A key element to leveraging your new website is to collect email addresses from visitors in exchange for a free gift to help them understand what you’re selling and how it can help them differently than other options. This increases sales and customer satisfaction exponentially!
Effective, Online Marketing!
Marketing can be distilled into one simple term. Finding the person that would benefit the most from what you do the best. Orchestrating and automating this can be intimidating, but there are 5 steps to help focus your efforts and guarantee success…
1. Your best offer. This is the product or service that you absolutely know will help your ideal client.
2. Your ideal client. Narrowing this down will help you with your marketing by attracting the right people and repelling the wrong ones.
3. Your conversion method. This could be a sales page, phone call, webinar, video sales letter, etc.
4. One traffic method. This is a starting point to dial in and refine until it is profitable consistently, then and only then, add another.
5. One year. If you commit a solid year to the following 5 steps, you’ll be able to track your results, see your progress and win.
Video Courses Created